which doesn’t really have anything to do with anything but is true, nonetheless.
Loni is always telling me I should blog. This’ll make her happy.
I was very prolific in 2018. It’s not over (I think I can squeeze 2 more things in before midnight tmw), and I stand at 208 things made. I gave myself credit for most everything…including t-shirts and toddler leggings…but I also made 6 pr of jeans, several woven tops, a button up shirt (shhhh, I haven’t gotten to the buttons yet…I’ve been wearing it as a layering piece), and a pair of shoes!
I tend toward laziness, which I’ve always found hilarious given my propensity for MAKE ALL THE THINGS! In 2019, I have ambitions to make some several more involved things…things that won’t come together in 90 minutes from cutting to sewing.
Here’s my #makenine2019 plan:
- Waffle Patterns-Cookie Jacket in 2″ buffalo plaid canvas from Cali Fabrics
- Sewaholic-Minoru Jacket in twill texture soft shell from Fashion Fabrics Club
- Closet Case Files-Ginger Flares in greenish turquoise denim from Mood Fabrics
- Hey June-Evergreen Jacket in french terry backed denim from LA Finch
- Paprika Patterns-Jasper Sweater in heathered blush sweatshirt fleece from Cali Fabrics
- Greenstyle Creations-Sundance Jacket in black bamboo french terry from Koshtex
- Hey June-Phoenix Blouse in embroidered swiss dot rayon voile from Michael Levine
- Muse Patterns-Jenna Cardi in textured fleece back navy sweater knit from Mill End
- Thread Theory Designs-Finlayson Sweater in thermal backed french terry from Cali FabricsI linked the fabric where it’s still in stock…and a couple I snagged similar looking thumbnails from the internet instead of my own stash. Pls don’t judge.
I’ll try to blog these things as I make them!